Thursday, September 8, 2011

Repurposed Pouch

'C' was in need of a colour box to store his crayons. I did not want to give him a normal pencil box or a plain plastic box. I wanted something where he could properly store his crayons and easily handle them also. After much brainstorming, I suddenly remembered a pouch which was lying unused for quite sometime and decided to change it according to his needs. Here is original pouch from inside:



 I removed pocket and elastic band and added another band for his crayons.


(Did not have a black band, anyway white is looking good.)


 


All inside neat and safe. I plan to change its outer maroon piping also, but that will happen some other day. Hope he is able to use it properly.



Shalini


I'm linking this to :




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE oil pastels, they are so fun to work with. You did a great job re-purposing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are precious. Please leave them here: